Posts Tagged ‘referrals’
It’s true that not everyone has been around “forever,” not even Google. In fact, it was only in 1998 that they were officially Incorporated.
Why do I mention that? Well, it has something to do with credibility of The Sales Corner.
Matt Geier was designing websites BEFORE Google was around. Matt designed his first website in 1995, and did about 10-15 of them that year using HTML 1.0. Later they evolved into better version of HTML and eventually started using CSS and other “code” to improve aesthetics, interoperability among browsers, and more!
When Google came out, some website owners became scared as to the unknown about “this new search engine” and others, like me, learned to thrive on that unknown with the promise of what was to come down the line. Those that didn’t understand how it worked, couldn’t utilize it and maximize their success as well, simply from lack of understanding and knowledge about it.
When Google first became “real” a lot of questions were asked about their search engine algorithms and how they looked at sites and more;
Nobody knew the secrets, and so you had website owners, and webmasters doing things like adding pop ups, or exchanging links, or sharing links on sites, and anything they could do to get Google algorithms to pick up on their sites with Google Robots and so forth. Some things people did know, came back to these types of tactics to get noticed. Unfortunately, hurting a lot of credibility from reputable sources in the process due to the “fast acting ways to get recognized” which were later recognized as ill-legitimate ways vs the good quality ways and over time Google adjusted this to some of the more current algorithms we see today.
Unfortunately, even today people try and fail to get the understanding of how Google searches work, and what they are really looking for in order to rank your page, or show you on a search.
We understand it; why? Because we’ve been “getting it” since day one finding out any information about how Google works! Searching and scouring the net; but did you know the best place is “from the source” Google, themselves? Yes, that’s right, you can follow them in all kinds of ways to understand what they tell you is the best way to get your website ranked, searched, and more!
Nowadays, Google has their hand in all kinds of things; and I want you to take advantage of Google’s great ability to show your website some really spectacular ranking results and traffic but in order to do that, here’s a list of things you’ll need to do every single day……..no, I’m not joking…. and If you cannot, then I simply suggest finding someone who can do this for you, because this is what it takes to generate results; Like The Sales Corner
1) Make sure you generate NEW content every single day, including Saturday’s and Sunday’s; This should be between 3-10 Articles or Blog posts a day that are original from each other. Each Article or Blog should be different in context or if the content is the same, change it so that the same content is read or appears different, and now it’s NEW or SIMILAR, but NOT THE SAME.
2) You need to advertise and market your content and drive it to the people, all of it, every day. The more your active with your site, the better results you’ll get from page ranking tools, and people like Google always looking for “active and popular” websites and blogs! The more people AND GOOGLE see your site active, the higher it will rank in popularity!
3) Don’t bother just exchanging links anymore, or even submitting to link exchanges! Get EXTERNAL LINKS in place! The problem with adding your link to a exchange, is well, you’re with about 1000 other links too; who knows if they are the same type of products or services. Instead; establish good relationships and get your link permanently placed on your partner’s pages, or customer’s websites. The reason you want permanent placement is to help with your “popularity” and the popular you are, the higher you’ll rank. This is only measured in part by how many external links you have; none-the-less, get some, it will help!
4) Stop making exact copies of your pages and putting them on different domain names. The only thing this is doing, is giving you three individual domains, with the same content on each one. That doesn’t provide any value. Google frowns immensely on this kind of behavior. Google algorithms look for “value add” and “unique” things that attract it’s attention. Having a site the same as the next, is like owning three cookie cutter houses in three different zip codes; You still have three houses, and the same amount of relatives at any given time in each one. Nothing new and valuable, just the same.
5) If you cannot do what needs to be done to manage and maintain your website presence, find someone, like The Sales Corner, who can help offset those tasks and become focused on generating results geared to help YOU directly! It’s imperative you take a focus on your business results and stop leaving sales and marketing driven items to your graphics designer, or sales to your engineering team! Work with people that give you the results you’re looking for; not the one’s they want to sell or offer in their proposal!
The Sales Corner
For more information on the types of things The Sales Corner LLC can do for your business, website, or brick and mortar, you can can follow this link to our Free Membership Information page, or view our Digital Services and Products Store. If you’d like to become a member of The Sales Corner LLC to get more Free Sales and Marketing or Business help, you can fill out this form now. To go back and understand even more history, there’s a wonderful story about The Sales Corner LLC here that you can review.
My name is Francis Walsh. I spend most of my time right here, typing words that get noticed. I know this is true because people come and ask me what I’m writing about and why.
“I like to think they are more interested in my words but they’re not.” “They are interested in what I talk about.”
Content is King
“No doubt about it, content IS king.”
Right now, our friends and colleagues are talking and writing too. The problem is much of what they’re doing online has nothing to do with me or you. They are interacting on a personal level with their friends and colleagues who keep them motivated. Motivation is the key to happiness. Happiness is motivated through interaction on a personal level.
“People are online looking for the answer to their next big question and they know where to go for their answer, but they don’t yet know who the answer is going to come from.”
Even you have questions that need to be answered. They may change as your day goes along or as the need for an answer arises. What we all hope to have when questioning the things we need to know more about, is a rapid response.
“We like to get a quick response.” “Don’t you?”
Content is the answer. Or better yet, “Content about your product has the answers about your product.” Your business can quantify an actual benefit from having more answers about your product online. “Not just on YOUR blog or website, but anywhere there is a forum of similar minded individuals or subjects to leave an answer behind. This is the PERFECT place to introduce your position and the benefits of your product.”
“You have to spread yourself around if you want to really begin to see the benefit of marketing to the online community.”
Rapid Response Initiative
“I like to think that I can answer a question from anyone online before they actually sign off from that session of computer use.”
If you begin to initiate a rapid response to each and every request for an answer that comes in from anywhere online, you will dramatically increase your bottom line by “I would say 15% to start.” “And it doesn’t matter how big your company is right now!”
Small companies therefore have to consider that a 15% increase to their offline business from online activity would be a great boost, and big companies can see that taking back or acquiring more market share is possible. “Even companies that think they already have a presence online.”
“Some businesses don’t know what they’re doing really, and have no idea of the commitment it takes to drive business from the online marketplace.”
Being prepared to respond to that user before he or she signs off the internet is how you can expect these kinds of results.
Matt Geier has the platform to push a company forward quickly. Not just a man with a plan, but a team with a dream. “The dream is about building equity from internet sources using content placement and rapid response initiatives that not only boost productivity of what already exists online, but generates its own business away from the one location certified to be The Product Source.”
The investment is sound. The people are experienced and motivated. More businesses are getting results that they cannot get from anyone else. Other companies run around with a product’s old content, putting one thing everywhere. “One little thing” (and then they pray.)
“I expect everything I do to be successful and it is.” “I expect that every company that I work with will see tremendous growth, and they do.” “I can only say that I know what The Sales Corner will do, and it will be well worth it if you put your business on a fast track with us.”
“I can say more but then I think I said enough already.”
TraceMyIP.org has some of the greatest ways for you to see who’s visiting your website and what is going on every single day! We love them.
The Sales Corner has always promoted free and generous ways to promote your website, your business, or whatever else your sales and marketing “business” is.
We help a lot of folks -
TraceMyIP.org has been something we’ve used at The Sales Corner for a very long time, “we love them” and we’ve told them so!
I’m excited to bring you this exclusive offer from The Sales Corner on
behalf of American Association of Inside Sales Professionals;
Are you an Inside Sales professional?
Maybe you’re in Management looking over a group of people?
Perhaps you are looking for some industry connections or similar
resources for Inside Sales improvement and overall learning?
Having spent many years as an Inside Sales Representative myself, I
strongly promote education and sales based training to improve a sales
persons techniques or sales tactics for the improvement of their
professionalism and business!
The Sales Corner has partnered with the AA-ISP to offer you a 10%
discount on your next membership registration!
Take advantage of this great offer by registering as an official member of The Sales Corner network!
|Official Members List of The Sales Corner is 40 strong and counting!|
|Visit this group|
Winning the races at the NHRA is a TEAM EVENT. You do not enter without a team, and you do not go through the various challenges by yourself either!
Using this example gives us a great digression into deciding how to offer you advice to help grow your business. For many, running your business will take up all of your time. Some feel this is needed and some would rather free up time to focus on other things.
Unfortunately, if you entered a drag race on your own, you’d be left to complete every challenge and problem on your own also! What happens when your tire goes flat? What if you blow a head gasket? What if a high pressure hose breaks? Are you going to know all the “nuts and bolts” that need tweaked to make everything run pristine again?
At The Sales Corner, we don’t take information lightly. We like to provide something worth while, educative, and “real world” because this is the reality you live in. We are a part of your team in your corner, and we want to help you with all of your challenges and hurdles!
Consider that said while you watch this great promotional video brought to us from The Sales Corner’s one and Only “SEO Shaman” FD Walsh! We thank you and we hope you enjoy! Remember, be part of a team and get bigger results faster, and more targeted!
Get more with Member Subscribtions that provide what you need at a flat rate! Member Subscriptions